Re: Re: Hypergeometric2F1

Dear Mathematica Gurus!

FindInstance isn't appropriate function to use together with
Hypergeometric2F1 what we can see on bellow example:

In[1]: FindInstance[9/5 - Hypergeometric2F1[1/4, 1/2, c, 80/81] == 0,
c] // Timing

<<FindInstance::nsmet: The methods available to FindInstance are \
insufficient to find the requested instances or prove they do not \
exist. >>

Out[1]:{0.297, FindInstance[9/5 - Hypergeometric2F1[1/4, 1/2, c, 80/81]
== 0,
   c]}

good answer is c=3/4

Because FindInstance crash on one parameter equation from these reason
we can be 100% sure that also crash on 3 parameters equation.

 From these reason I was ask about interpolating function/propcedure
inspite FindIsntance which will be work with Hypergeometric2F1.

Best wishes
Artur