Determining a formula with Mathematica 6

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98782] Determining a formula with Mathematica 6
  • From: Dylan Bradbury <dylanbradbury at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:53:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

With Mathematica 6, can you help me do the following?:
*
I have multiple sets of about fifty input variables, each set has its own
output variable. This is all in an excel spreadsheet.

I need Mathematica 6 to create a formula, with the highest possible
correlation to the output variable, using the input variables.

*Thanks,
Dylan