Re: Graphics export for high quality documents

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg96900] Re: Graphics export for high quality documents
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 08:04:00 -0500 (EST)

In the past, I have been using exports to EPS with an embedded preview
so that you have something to look at in Word. On screen it may or may
not look fantastic, depending on the selected preview details, but it
prints fine (at least on a postscript printer). Mathematica embeds
fonts by default in EPS (at least, the documentation has this claim).

Cheers -- Sjoerd