Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101452] Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away
  • From: Peltio <peltio at twilight.zone>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:06:48 -0400 (EDT)

mtrott at wolfram.com wrote:

> Dear Mathgroup,
>
> I am sorry to inform you that Jens-Peer Kuska passed away last week.
> He was 45 years old.

I am so sorry to hear that.
He had a personal and distintive touch in the way he answered to
posters in this group. Brief, always to the point and with a
characteristic sense of humour. We will all miss his wit and his
elegant and efficient coding.
I did not have the privilege to know him in the real life, but even
through the almost always distorting lens of this virtual medium I
could sense that at the other end of the cable there was an exceptional
person.

My thoughts go to the family whose sorrow must be immense.

Peltio