Re: Jens-Peer Kuska passed away

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101479] Re: [mg101427] Jens-Peer Kuska passed away
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 07:11:48 -0400 (EDT)

Michael and Mathgroup members,

I am deeply saddened by the news that Jens-Peer Kuska has died at such
a young age.

As only regular readers of Mathgroup postings over the years can fully
appreciate his contributions were both prolific and extraordinarily
useful.

His insight and knowledge of Mathematica and Mathematics has been (and
will remain in the archives) an invaluable resource to new Mathematica
users.

His generous commitment of time and intellect to help others in this
group is greatly appreciated.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 7.0.1 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (18th February 2009)
MacOS X V 10.5.6
MacBook Pro 2.33 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM