Re: Re: Product::write : Tag List is

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101907] Re: [mg101896] Re: [mg101888] Product::write : Tag List is
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:23:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hello, Tuhina:

OK, my only comment is that, if this is the first program you ever wrote in Mathematica, I think you chose a pretty complicated one.

I'm not familiar with the topic you are dealing with. so it's very hard for me to follow your definitions and try to understand what you're doing.

IMVHO. you should develop some expertise in Mathematica. step by step. before attempting to tackle complicated problems where many different kinds of errors may arise. making the debugging process almost impossible.  But I can assure you that the effort can be very rewarding.

Best regards.

Tomas

> From: tuhina.singh at rmilindia.com
> To: tgarza10 at msn.com
> Date: Tue. 21 Jul 2009 14:04:46 +0530
> Subject: RE: [mg101896] Re: [mg101888] Product::write : Tag List is Protected Error
>
> Thanks Tomas for looking up my request. I am attaching my code notebook here for your perusal. I have taken this code from a paper on Ho-Lee model implementation by Markus Leippold and Zvi Wiener.
>
> [ Will call mathematica a s/w if you like tht better ;) ]
>
> Best.
> Tuhina

Any help would be highly appreciated.