Forcing vertical scale on Histogram

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg101962] Forcing vertical scale on Histogram
  • From: Larry Knight <larryknight71 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 06:13:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hello;
I am using Mathematica 7 and need help on formatting a Histogram.  I want to force the vertical scale to a particular value, and NOT use the automatic scaling.

I have read the documentation, and looked at the examples, but cannot seem to find the solution.

Anyone know how to do this? Please provide a small working code snippet!

Thanks,
Larry Knight,
Woodstock, Georgia