Re: Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99859] Re: [mg99837] Re: saving initialization cells as a .m file
  • From: Baris Altunkaynak <fractaldimension at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 05:22:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi thank you for your response, I actually copied this from a working notebook. I used Ctrl+^ Esc dg Esc to get the dagger symbol and when I copy and paste it in the email it becomes this. Also in the .m file it looks the sam e way. So I guess that's why it doesn't work.  Is there anyway to do this without typing the full function name? I want to keep the notation because I have really really long equations to enter which I would like to finally convert to a .m file and the notation is the most important thing for me.  best regards, Baris