Re: trying to "install" a palette...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg99935] Re: [mg99884] trying to "install" a palette...
  • From: John Fultz <jfultz at wolfram.com>
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 06:48:59 -0400 (EDT)

Create the palette by evaluating your code, then use File->Install and choose
the Source the current window name for your palette (which will probably be
Untitled-n where n is some number).  It will be in the pop-up.  Then type the
name you want the palette to be installed as in the "Install Name" and click
"Finish".  It will then be in the Palettes menu.  Once opened from the Palettes
menu, the front end will remember to keep it open in future sessions.

Sincerely,

John Fultz
jfultz at wolfram.com
User Interface Group