Re: Mathematica 8 ImageKeypoints error
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg114390] Re: Mathematica 8 ImageKeypoints error
- From: WetBlanket <wyvern864 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 05:19:14 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Nov 28, 3:54 am, Grischika <Grisch... at mail.ru> wrote: > Hello! > When using ImageKeypoints function or functictions that uses it in > thay core couses the mathkernel error. I executed just help examples. > > The error: > Mathematica Kernel for Windows - detected an error. The application > will be closed. We apologize for any inconvenience. > > AppName: mathkernel.exe AppVer: 220.127.116.11466 ModName: cxcore200.dll > ModVer: 0.0.0.0 Offset: 0006f3f8 > > Has anyone encountered this error? How can it be fixed? I tried to > replace the library cxcore200.dll to a newer version. Without result. > > In:= $Version > Out= 8.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) I tried using the function ImageKeypoints and I had no trouble with the thing that I tried.