Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106554] Mathematica Player
  • From: John <jwa0 at lehigh.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 06:11:14 -0500 (EST)

Mathematica 6, Windows XP

I have written a notebook that the students will access on player. A
formatted screen version of the notebook will be presented in class on
Monday.

Our attempts to access the notebook on player did not work. The
notebook was visible in the player window, but pressing the right
enter key did not evaluate it. The same notebook evaluates on
Mathematica.

I hope someone can tell me why this isn't working.

John