Re: Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106596] Re: [mg106554] Mathematica Player
  • From: Francisco Javier Chávez Contreras <francisco.chavez at usach.cl>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:13:48 -0500 (EST)

John:

To work with Mathematica Player, you need first convert your .nb "notebook
file" to .nbp "notebook player file". Otherwise not be possible to open the
file in Player.

To convert .nb->.nbp please use this webpage (from Mathematica site):

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/publish/

And select "Educational purposes".

Regards,
Francisco Ch=E1vez Contreras