Re: Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106591] Re: Mathematica Player
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 07:12:49 -0500 (EST)

You cannot evaluate cell expressions in Player--Player Pro is required
for this.

In Player you generally can only run items that are in the form of a
Manipulate that has both previously been evaluated and where the .np
notebook has been processed throught the wolfram web site to create a
digitally signed .nbp version.

See

http://www.wolfram.com/solutions/interactivedeployment/publish/

and