problem with inverse laplace transform

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106827] problem with inverse laplace transform
  • From: nukeymusic <nukeymusic at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 05:42:45 -0500 (EST)

I'm trying to calculate the response of a simple low pass RC-filter
with time constant tau=33us to a square wave with amplitude 3V:
hs=1/(1+tau*s)
hps=1(1-Exp[-tee*s]) ; this is necessary to make it periodic with
period tee
tau=33.0*^-6
tee=330.0*^-6
ui1s=3/s
ui2s=-6/s*Exp[-tee/2*s]
uis=(ui1s+ui2s)*hps
uos=uis*hs
uot=InverseLaplaceTransform[uos,s,t]
Plot[uot,{t,0,660*^-6}]

Unfortunately mathematica doesn't seem to give me the plot I was looking for.
When I leave out hps in the expression for uis I do get the correct result however.
Does anyone here know how to solve this correctly?

best regards