Using Export to create a spreadsheet containing formulas

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg106646] Using Export to create a spreadsheet containing formulas
  • From: gekko <pfalloon at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:42:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi Group,
I would like to know how (or if) I can use the Export function to
create a spreadsheet with formulas in some of the cells. The
documentation mentions how formulas can be Imported but it's not clear
how to do the same with Export.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of an alternative to Export that would
be great too. (Note, I'm not really interested in an "interactive"
solution, e.g. updating the spreadsheet while it's open. The goal is
to automate the creation of a potentially large number of spreadsheets
with a standard form).

Many thanks in advance!

Thanks, P.