Re: Binary data file conversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg113058] Re: Binary data file conversion
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 04:27:28 -0400 (EDT)

Looks correct to me. You will get a one-dimensional list in rawData.
If it's not too big you can show it using Row, Column or TableForm. If
you want to display it in 2D you could use Partition (if you want
sixtuples Partition[rawData,6] would be a good idea), and then use
TableForm, MatrixForm or Grid.

If the data set is too large you may consider using MatrixPlot or
ArrayPlot.

Cheers -- Sjoerd