Re: CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121008] Re: CDF files now on Gyre&Gimble (math blog)
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 05:33:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Aug 20, 6:21 am, SixWingedSeraph <wellsober... at gmail.com> wrote: > My blog Gyre&Gimble, which covers math and language, has moved tohttp://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/ > This moves enables me to include Mathematica CDF files in the posts, > and the first such post, showing a manipulable graph of derivatives of > a function, is now up athttp://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/?p=2126 This apparently does not work on Safari: http://www.abstractmath.org/Word%20Press/?p=2126 One sees the graph but there is no interactivity....