Re: import issue

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg123836] Re: import issue
  • From: Leonid Shifrin <lshifr at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 04:26:08 -0500 (EST)

Hi Francisco,

In fact, the first of the two solutions I gave in that link is supposed to
work on a general database file. I don't have time to look deeper right now, but why don't you give more details, such as a link to some sample file you're using (it better be large), and some code you tried (you can also post on StackOverflow). In this way, it will be easier to identify the problem / bottleneck.

Hope you get well!

Cheers,
Leonid

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM, Francisco Gutierrez <fgutiers2002 at yahoo.com