Home Edition limitations?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg115123] Home Edition limitations?
  • From: HM <hans.milton at telia.com>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 04:24:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I recently bought Mathematica Home Edition 8. So far, a highly
interesting experience. But when I open the Option Inspector and
change a value (say DelimiterFlashTime 0.3 -> 0.8), the change is not
executed. Is this because of Home Edition as opposed to the full
priced version? If so, what other differences can I expect?

Regards
Hans