getting empty lines when copying as MathML

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg119760] getting empty lines when copying as MathML
  • From: Cory Sand <yrocsand at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 05:51:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I sometimes use Mathematica generate MathML code for pasting into my HTML
pages. The problem is, every other line of code is an empty line. For
example,

<math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'

    mathematica:form='StandardForm'

    xmlns:mathematica='http://www.wolfram.com/XML/'>

 <mrow>

  <msup>

   <mi>x</mi>

   <mn>2</mn>

  </msup>

  <mo>+</mo>

  <mrow>

   <mn>3</mn>

   <mo>&#8290;</mo>

   <mi>x</mi>

  </mrow>

 </mrow>

</math>

Is there a way to get Mathematica to generate the code without the empty
lines?

Thanks