Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121415] Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 05:15:13 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
The following YouTube video <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlkRkhg5kKs> shows the use of a soft yellow dot as a pseudo laser pointer in a presentation. First time I've encountered this; seems kinda nice to me. Any easy ways to do this using standard software tool in any Mac presentation software, either pre-programmed into a recorded video or slide presentation for recorded presentations, or as a kind of laser pointer under control of the live presenter in a seminar or class presentations?