Re: Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg121428] Re: Yellow dot as "laser pointer" for presentations?
- From: Dan <dflatin at rcn.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 04:37:27 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sep 14, 5:21 am, AES <sieg... at stanford.edu> wrote: > The following YouTube video > > <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlkRkhg5kKs> > > shows the use of a soft yellow dot as a pseudo laser pointer in a > presentation. First time I've encountered this; seems kinda nice to > me. Any easy ways to do this using standard software tool in any Mac > presentation software, either pre-programmed into a recorded video or > slide presentation for recorded presentations, or as a kind of laser > pointer under control of the live presenter in a seminar or class > presentations? You might want to give OmniDazzle a try. It is free software from OmniGroup, and it very configurable: <http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnidazzle/> -- Dan