M8 parallel to M9 installation

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128883] M8 parallel to M9 installation
  • From: Reinhard Simonovits <Reinhard.Simonovits at uni-graz.at>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 04:58:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

soon I will receive a M9 copy on my Window laptop.

A lot of code is running on M8. So I don't want to have M8 uninstalled
when M9 is being installed.

I would like to have both on my machine, M8 and M9.

Do you know if there is an option on the M9 installer menue to have M8
untouched?

If not is there a work around?

Liebe Grüße, Best wishes, Reinhard

              Dr. Reinhard Simonovits
Handelsakademie  |  Karl Franzens University
Math Department  |  Inst. for Mathematics
Grazbachgasse 71 |  Heinrichstrasse 36
               A-8010 Graz, Austria

Email: Reinhard.Simonovits at uni-graz.at