Re: Default font in Mathematica 9

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg128919] Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
  • From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 04:10:50 -0500 (EST)

I suppose you could save a copy, and then modify the Default style sheet.
Then it would look the way you want but if you sent a notebook to someone
else it would look like the Mathematica style.

The Text font is now "Arial". The Section heading font is "Gill Sans".

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net

From: Brendan Godfrey [mailto:brendan.godfrey at ieee.org]

Mathematica 8 had Times as its default font.  Mathematica 9 uses Courier.
How do I change it back to Times?  Thanks.