Re: Input alias for Surd not working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129203] Re: Input alias for Surd not working
  • From: Peter Breitfeld <phbrf at t-online.de>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 05:37:05 -0500 (EST)

I resolved the issue in my case (Mac OSX).
Since V6 I use a private StyleFile, where I added some Input Alias.
After removing them from my StyleSheet and adding the new aliases in the
OptionsInspecter instead everything works fine now (including ESC surd
ESC).

Sorry for the noise.

Peter Breitfeld | Bad Saulgau, Germany | http://www.pBreitfeld.de