Re: Search in Documetation center does not work

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129254] Re: Search in Documetation center does not work
  • From: "Stan Blank" <sblank at accessus.net>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 05:05:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi Michael,

I wish I could answer that... and I should not have used the phrase
"...the first thing to try..."   It should have been "The only thing I
know to try is..."  Your post reminded me to respond to Wolfram Tech
Support and tell them that (for me anyway) the fix was not permanent.
Hopefully an update will be in the works.  I find it difficult to
believe that we are the only two individuals in the M9 universe who have
this issue :-)

Interesting that this problem does not occur on my MacBook Pro Retina
(OS X 10.8.2) with M9.

Stan

  Thanks, Stan.
  I wonder what would be  the second thing to do.
  Best
  Michael