Re: Mathematica Prove[...] Command Possible?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127965] Re: Mathematica Prove[...] Command Possible?
- From: magma <maderri2 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 04:12:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> > I have always been curious if Mathematica has ever considered a Prove command? > > See: > > http://www.risc.jku.at/research/theorema/description/ > > Daniel As Daniel just pointed out, Theorema is the package you are looking for. It is in my opinion the BEST automatic theorem prover available...anywhere. The new upcoming version 2.0 promises to be spectacular! The current version 1.6 only works with Mathematica up to version 7. In addition to the link above, posted by Daniel, you can look also at: http://www.risc.jku.at/research/theorema/software/