Copying Text From CDFs

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132522] Copying Text From CDFs
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2014 01:48:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

When I create CDFs for my students, I usually include some small tables with data and various bits of information. These tables are always built using Grid, and they appear in output cells or a Manipulate. The trouble is, the text in the tables cannot be copied and then pasted into a word processor or spreadsheet because it comes with all the Mathematica code, braces, etc. Is there something I can do so that text can be copied as tab- or comma-delimited so that it can be used elsewhere?

Gregory