  • To: MathGroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Including MMA postcript graphics in LaTeX documents
  • From: JESUS RIVERO <rivero at ciens.ula.ve>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 93 07:31:26-040

I have tried unsuccessfully to include postcript graphics generated
by MMA in a LaTeX document using the epsf macros. Is there a more
efficient way of doing this work?
To be more specific, I have postcript file that I would like to use
a part of a logo in heading but it will allways occupies a whole page.
Jesus Rivero
Departamento de Matematicas
Facultad de Ciencias
Universidad de los Andes.