PolarPlot ???

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg751] PolarPlot ???
  • From: sbl9404 at is.nyu.edu (Seth B. Lipschitz)
  • Date: 12 Apr 1995 19:39:02 GMT

Can someone explain to me how I can plot vectors in polar coordinates
given the {r and theta} values?  Also, is there a way to attach another
vector to the end of the first vector that has a different {r and theta}
value?  Thank you very much.

please respond via e-mail

-seth
--
             "My Blood Runs Cold,  My MEMORY has just been sold!"
              Seth B. Lipschitz      =======>  sbl9404 at is.nyu.edu