Re: Statistical Analysis of Data through Mma Functions:
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg757] Re: Statistical Analysis of Data through Mma Functions:
- From: wagner at bullwinkle.cs.Colorado.EDU (Dave Wagner)
- Date: Tue, 18 Apr 1995 00:47:58 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado, Boulder
In article <3mfa43$l4o at news0.cybernetics.net>,
Jay Beale <jbeale1 at umbc.edu> wrote:
>Mma easily finds the line using the Fit command and plots the whole thing as
>well. My problem is that I cannot find the error in the slope and intercept
>and so I am still left to compute this on my own...
>Is there a command or option on the Fit command that will do this?
^^^^^^^ judging from this, I suspect you have the student version
of Mma., which doesn't come with the "Guide to Standard Packages."
Order one from WRI, it'll be the best $10 you ever spent. The function
you want is Regress in the Statistics`LinearRegression` package.
princon at csn.net
Prev by Date:
Sorting (was Re: Interactive input? and sorting FindRoot list)
Next by Date:
Default methods within Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Statistical Analysis of Data through Mma Functions:
Next by thread: