Re: Re: Vote NO!!!!

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg537] Re: [mg530] Re: [mg524] Vote NO!!!!
  • From: rodgers at (R. P. C. Rodgers, M.D.)
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 1995 14:50:10 -0500

I strongly support Steve's efforts to create a moderated list.  My experience
is in accord with his -- I find that a moderated list *greatly* increases the
signal to noise ratio, particularly when the moderator is someone as capable
at Steve has proven to be.  The reason that such lists are not the rule is
that they entail a *lot* of work, and I admire Steve for being willing to take
this on.  I voted "YES" immediately, and hope others on the list will join me...

Cheerio, Rick Rodgers

> From mathgroup-adm at Sat Mar 11 00:52 EST 1995
> Date: Fri, 10 Mar 1995 00:57:25 +0500
> From: steve at (Steve Christensen)
> To: mathgroup at
> MathGroupers:
> I clearly strongly disagree with Andrew's request below
> [ deletions ]
> Please vote YES.
> Thank you.
> Steve C.