Re: Large files from Graphics!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3694] Re: Large files from Graphics!!
- From: Xah Lee <xah at best.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Apr 1996 02:05:03 -0400
- Organization: Best Internet Communications
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
John Shanks wrote:
> We have a variety of Macs (Power and 68K) running Mathematica. On some of
> the PowerMacs (but not all) Mathematica creates very large notebook files.
Not sure this'll answer your question. Are you sure that all the graphics are saved in the
same format? That is, by default they are all PostScript formats, and they are quite large.
You can convert them by selecting every cell, than use the convert to bitmap format in the
graphics pull-down menu.
I use both 68k and PPC macs, and this problem doesn't seems to occure.
xah at best.com; 74631.731 at compuserve.com
Mountain View, CA, USA
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: mathlink.h and math2.1
Next by Date:
Re: Copying figures to MS Word
Previous by thread:
Large files from Graphics!!
Next by thread:
Problem with Diff. Equation