Re: Power Mac printing bug

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3736] Re: Power Mac printing bug
  • From: rhall2 at umbc.edu (hall robert)
  • Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 03:00:06 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <4ki9ua$9dm at dragonfly.wolfram.com>,
Selwyn Hollis  <selwyn_hollis at mailgate.Armstrong.EDU> wrote:
>This may be an old question, as I am new to this newsgroup, but does
>anyone know anything about the bug which causes the front end
>window to go blank on a Power Macintosh when printing? The window
>scaling at the bottom scroll bar changes to "Other."  Restoring the
>window scaling to 100% brings back the text (commands), but no
>graphics can be seen without saving, closing and then reopening the
>notebook.
>Thanks.

All I know is that I have the same problem, and it's inconsistent. Usually
the problem doesn't occur, but it strikes now and then. I try to remember
to make a second copy of the file being printed. I've lost a couple of files
during printing and couldn't recover them.

--
Bob Hall            | "Know thyself? Absurd direction!
rhall2 at gl.umbc.edu  |  Bubbles bear no introspection."  -Khushhal Khan Khatak

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====