How to read in interactive data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4045] How to read in interactive data
- From: rpiyaket at ucsd.edu (Ram Piyaket)
- Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 01:47:25 -0400
- Organization: The Avant-Garde of the Now, Ltd.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to tell MMA to
prompt for numeric input. I know that you can read in
string with "InputString" command. What about numbers?
Any help is greatly appreciated...
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Need copy of QUATERNICA
Next by Date:
No ListPlot points shown
Previous by thread:
iterators : Goldberg's problem
Next by thread:
Re: How to read in interactive data