No ListPlot points shown
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4041] No ListPlot points shown
- From: "Franz A. Delahan" <fdelahan at math.uci.edu>
- Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 01:46:43 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Irvine
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just installed Mathematica 2.2 [for students] in Windows 95.
The data points of ListPlot are not visible. If I use the
PlotJoined option, though, the lines do appear. Does anyone
else have this problem?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
How to read in interactive data
Next by Date:
Re: How to find path to running notebook on a mac ?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to read in interactive data
Next by thread:
Re: No ListPlot points shown