Unable to load kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4780] Unable to load kernel
- From: Chengli at uab.edu (Cheng Li)
- Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:58 -0400
- Organization: UAB
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I install mathematica 2.2.3 to a PC and the operating system is Win95.
The problem I have is when I hit enter after I input an operation work to the
software, matematica is unable to load kernel.
Can some one please tell me how to solve the question.
Thank you very much.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Vertical Lines (Boundaries)
Next by Date:
Mathematica transcription in C language
Previous by thread:
Re: Vertical Lines (Boundaries)
Next by thread:
Re: Unable to load kernel