Unable to load kernel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg4780] Unable to load kernel
  • From: Chengli at uab.edu (Cheng Li)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 1996 13:54:58 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I install mathematica 2.2.3 to a PC and the operating system is Win95.
The problem I have is when I hit enter after I input an operation work to the
software, matematica is unable to load kernel.
Can some one please tell me how to solve the question.
Thank you very much.
Cheng Li

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====