Re: Unable to load kernel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4798] Re: Unable to load kernel
- From: Mark James <mrj at cs.usyd.edu.au>
- Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 23:51:23 -0400
- Organization: The University of Sydney
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Cheng Li wrote:
> I install mathematica 2.2.3 to a PC and the operating system is Win95.
> The problem I have is when I hit enter after I input an operation work to the
> software, matematica is unable to load kernel.
> Can some one please tell me how to solve the question.
> Thank you very much.
> Cheng Li
The answer you need is at the URL:
Also check out:
Mark James |EMAIL : mrj at cs.usyd.edu.au|
Basser Department of Computer Science, F09 |PHONE : +61-2-351-3423 |
The University of Sydney NSW 2006 AUSTRALIA |FAX : +61-2-351-3838 |
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: equ. of 'ls' in 'Context' ?
Next by Date:
Re: declaring variables
Previous by thread:
Unable to load kernel
Next by thread:
Mathematica transcription in C language