Re: Mathematica 3.0 printing garbage!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6196] Re: [mg6086] Mathematica 3.0 printing garbage!
- From: "William M. MacDonald" <wmacd at erols.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 02:53:41 -0500
- Organization: Erol's Internet Services
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yes, Version 3.0 of Mathematica installs a suitcase called MathFonts in the folder System:Fonts. You need these. You also should see installed on your computer a file called Mathematica Files 3.0, which is not the file containing the executables but does have a fonts file. This file appears to be necessary. William MacDonald Department of Physics University of Maryland