Installing Mathematica fonts for use in FrameMaker.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5658] Installing Mathematica fonts for use in FrameMaker.
- From: jslater at valhalla.cs.wright.edu (Joseph C. Slater)
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:56:51 -0500
- Organization: Wright State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know a lot of people have been looking for a bold greek characters for there Macs for a long time (for less than the cost of Mathematical Pi). This is especially important in FrameMaker, since it's equation editor doesn't compensate like others. If anyone wants the character mapping file, you can find it at <ftp://norma.cs.wright.edu/pub/Frame/Math1Map> I may be able to answer Mac specific questions if you have them, but I really winged it, after spending about 3 hours figuring out how to do it. Please do not ask for the font. I'm sure that it is copyrighted. I will not send it to you. J Slater -- __________________________________________________________________ Dr. Joseph C. Slater mailto:jslater at cs.wright.edu Mechanical and Materials Engineering office:+1 (937) 775-5085 Wright State University fax:+1 (937) 775-5009 Dayton, OH 45435 http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/faculty/jslater