Installing Mathematica fonts for use in FrameMaker.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5658] Installing Mathematica fonts for use in FrameMaker.
- From: jslater at valhalla.cs.wright.edu (Joseph C. Slater)
- Date: Sat, 4 Jan 1997 22:56:51 -0500
- Organization: Wright State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I know a lot of people have been looking for a bold greek characters for
there Macs for a long time (for less than the cost of Mathematical Pi).
This is especially important in FrameMaker, since it's equation editor
doesn't compensate like others. If anyone wants the character mapping
file, you can find it at
I may be able to answer Mac specific questions if you have them, but I
really winged it, after spending about 3 hours figuring out how to do it.
Please do not ask for the font. I'm sure that it is copyrighted. I will
not send it to you.
Dr. Joseph C. Slater mailto:jslater at cs.wright.edu
Mechanical and Materials Engineering office:+1 (937) 775-5085
Wright State University fax:+1 (937) 775-5009
Dayton, OH 45435 http://www.cs.wright.edu/people/faculty/jslater
Prev by Date:
Re: My keyboard mapping has gone TILT with mathematica 3.0 on my PC
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
MMA 3.0 for win95/NT crippled?!
Next by thread: