Re: ToExpression with CForm
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg6462] Re: [mg6368] ToExpression with CForm
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:00:25 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Hey Folks,
> I try despertly to convert a stringfile, which containes sienc.
> notation of numbers (for example -3.7E10) into a Mathematica Input
> The only way I see, is writing it back to a file, to read it with
> ReadList, or to Replace all the E's with 10^ . Both ways seem strange
> to me. How does ReadList do this..
> Does anyone know?
> Thanks a lot for your help.
> Lutz Finger
You might try reading in the file as strings, then using StringReplace
to change the E's into 10^'s ToExpression on the result ought to give
you what you want.
Prev by Date:
Re: Fourier Help!!
Next by Date:
Antenna field pattern in 3D and 2D
Previous by thread:
ToExpression with CForm
Next by thread: