Re: How to clear all definitions?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7238] Re: [mg7220] How to clear all definitions?
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Rob Peterson wrote: > > I play around with the definitions of functions a lot and I've learned > that every time I change something, I better save the file, close mma > and restart it. Otherwise, mma gives rediculous answers sometimes and > I never know what mode I'm in. > > Question: is there some simple command which clears all definitions > and saves me from the close/restart routine? > > Thanks for any clues, Rob Quit the kernel from the kernel menu.