Re: Re: Re: GUI for Mma
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7237] Re: [mg7201] Re: [mg7178] Re: [mg7108] GUI for Mma
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Mark Evans wrote: > > If you don't like Wolfram's new front end, why don't you try out > MathLink for Microsoft Word? You should have no problems defining > styles and such in Word. > > Mark Evans > evans at gte.net I looked on the FAQ's on Wolframs web site about 3.0 and Mathlink for MS Word. As I recall it only works on MS word 5, and not with the 3.0 kernel. It will most likely be upgraded, but currently, it is not an option with 3.0 and windows95.