Re: bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7239] Re: [mg7213] bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
- From: seanross at worldnet.att.net
- Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 19:13:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> I'm using Mathematica ver: 3.0 for Win95 on a Pentium machine.
> I typed in the following test:
> I get the following error:
> This program has performed an illegal operation.....
> The details:
> MathKernel caused a divide error in module MathDll.dll at 0137:0072843e
> The same test on a 486 and Mathematica 2 on Windows 3.1 works well, and
> also on a SGI with Mathematica ver: 3.0.
> Do other people have the same problem ? If so is there a fix to it.
> R. Wathelet.
I tried it on my win95 pentium and got the same message you did. I did
fix the code so it read Timing[Prime].
Prev by Date:
Re: How to clear all definitions?
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Copy-protection
Previous by thread:
bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: bug in Mathematica 3.0 ?