Extracting functions from Solve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7027] Extracting functions from Solve
- From: haas at midway.uchicago.edu (mark christopher haase)
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Chicago
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MMA Users: How may I extract and define as functions the solutions derived from Solve? E.g., Solve[x^2+y^2==1,y], I would like to define two functions f1 and f2 that are the solutions to this. Thank you very much.