Extracting functions from Solve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7027] Extracting functions from Solve
- From: haas at midway.uchicago.edu (mark christopher haase)
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The University of Chicago
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear MMA Users:
How may I extract and define as functions the solutions derived from Solve?
E.g., Solve[x^2+y^2==1,y], I would like to define two functions f1 and f2 that
are the solutions to this.
Thank you very much.
Prev by Date:
How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
Next by Date:
Re: Printing on NeXT-Intel
Previous by thread:
Re: How to set linewidth in 3-D graphics?
Next by thread:
Re: Extracting functions from Solve