Re: Printing on NeXT-Intel

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg7019] Re: Printing on NeXT-Intel
  • From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

We also have Mma 3.0 on NeXT-Intel, and are able to
print notebooks on our NeXT printers with no problem.
However, if the print job is sent to QMS printers
nothing happens - no printout at all.  I am going to
check whether first making a ps file and removing the
command you indicate makes any difference.

--Ron Elsner
ES84/MSFC