Re: Printing on NeXT-Intel
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg7019] Re: Printing on NeXT-Intel
- From: elsner at avalon.msfc.nasa.gov (Ron Elsner)
- Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 21:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: NASA/MSFC
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We also have Mma 3.0 on NeXT-Intel, and are able to
print notebooks on our NeXT printers with no problem.
However, if the print job is sent to QMS printers
nothing happens - no printout at all. I am going to
check whether first making a ps file and removing the
command you indicate makes any difference.
Prev by Date:
Extracting functions from Solve
Next by Date:
How to return the position of a multidimensional list ..
Previous by thread:
Printing on NeXT-Intel
Next by thread:
Limits & predicates with options.