How to return the position of a multidimensional list ..

I have a list of lists (multidimensional array), if for each sublist, I
know the first 2 elements, how to I know the position where this sublist
situates in the list?

eg.  OuterList = {sublist1, sublist2, ...}

I want to find where a sublist situates in the OuterList if I know the
first 2 elements of this sublist.

Joseph