RE: Named Commands list?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg9663] RE: [mg9647] Named Commands list?
  • From: jmthomas <jmthomas at cybercable.tm.fr>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 01:31:00 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

If you read french, I can suggest you "L'essentiel de Mathematica 3",
Thierry Verdel, Editions Ritme  Informatique, with some good examples
ont the FrontEnd 3.0 features; "Mathematica 3 par la pratique", Yvon
Poitevineau, Editions Eyrolles, the  most comprehensive: good exercises
on programming (all exercises get their  solutions in the book), good
examples on the FrontEnd features, easy to get  in at any level of
mathematica knowledge. I highly recommand it.

For FrontEnd commands, try
?FrontEnd*

Conseil et Audit en Ingenierie de Calcul jmthomas at cybercable.tm.fr
+33 (0)3 88 32 93 64