Re: Useful Dumb User Questions

I have seen many references to reading the book as a good way to learn the
program.  I agree, and if WolfRam beginning users (mostly students) to
develope a facility and dependence on Mathematica, they should include the
book with the student version, instead of making students buy it
separately for $50, or whatever it costs these days.
-Ami