a probable bug
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: [mg12085] a probable bug
- From: "Michael Milirud" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 01:30:20 -0400
- Organization: "TUCOWS Interactive Inc"
I think I've found a bug in Mathematica! If I write: ; Nx with x as a subscript (using Ctrl+"-") and Nx an a new line after the ";" symbol, then when I try to delete the N using the Del key it messes up to something like "(; )" Can anyone tell me if that is supposed to have some meaning or if it's really a bug? Michael